SOCIAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT (SROI) PRACTITIONER TRAINING
Maximum number of participants: 12.
You can register for the next SROI Practitioner Training, 2019 edition. The fee for advanced payment applies as per the terms described below.
You will learn how to use the SROI methodology to measure the social impact of the projects implemented by yours or other organisations.
The SROI is an internationally acknowledged approach to measure the social, environment and economic impacts. This 2-day training will assist you in gaining the skills to use the SROI methodology.
The training course is designed for organization or project managers, evaluators and all individuals that want to find out either the social values of their own activities and projects or how to produce more value utilising the same resources.
At the end of the training the participants will receive:
- the certificate of attendance issued by Social Value UK, useful especially for those that aim at becoming authorised SROI practitioners;
- the training manual (printed)
- the training slides (printed and pdf).
The topics covered during the SROI Practitioner Training:
- Introduction in SROI
- The SROI principles
- The Questions that SROI answers to
- The application of the SROI methodology on real cases
- Useful resources
The training is conducted by Jeremy Nicholls, Social Value International and Social Value UK CEO
Standard fee: 950 euro plus VAT
Early Bird: 850 euro plus TVA (for advanced payments, 30 days prior to the event)
Special discount: 5% discount exclusively granted for former CSR BootIQ trainees in GRI
Payment: bank transfer only.
For information and registration, send us note to: email@example.com
The training fee includes:
- 16 hours of training and training materials;
- the certificate of attendance issued by Social Value UK for full and active participation;
- case studies and lectures conducted by one of the most experienced SROI evaluators.