GRI Standards Certified Training Program
7-8 May 2018 (English, Romanian)
28-29 May 2018 (English, Romanian)
18-19 June 2018 (English, Romanian)
CSR BootIQ, a TRACEcertified bribe-free consultancy that connects, inspires and supports organizations willing to implement sustainable business practices, is the first GRI Certified Training Partner in Romania. After delivering a series of successful GRI G4 and GRI Standards certified trainings and workshops, CSR BootIQ will run its 5th GRI Standards-certified sustainability reporting course in Bucharest.
Number of seats (max): 12.
Participants will be trained in how to use the newly adopted GRI Standards in their sustainability reporting process.
For a glimpse of our participants' learning experience, click here.
GRI is the most widely used framework for sustainability reporting. It helps companies to implement corporate social responsibility into their daily business and to report transparently on the social, economic and environmental performance of their organization. As of 1st of July 2018, the Global Reporting Initiative will accept only reports developed based on the Standards.
The training program is designed especially for managers interested in improving business processes, representatives of organizations of any kind (public, private, NGOs) willing to position themselves as responsible employer and strategic thinkers, as well as professionals in areas such as sustainability, corporate responsibility, human resources, health & safety, environment, technology, strategic communications. Additional attendees are report users (NGO representatives, financial analysts, government officials, members of Executive Boards, media).
After successfully completing the training course, participants will receive:
- an internationally recognized certificate issued by GRI (electronic);
- GRI Standards brochure (hard copy) useful for those willing to sit in the GRI exam;
- GRI Standards course slides (hard copy);
- GRI Standards 100, 200, 300 and 400 series (.pdf files);
- Content Index Tool (.xls file), and relevant sustainability reports (.pdf files) - to be used in the class.
Topics covered by our Bucharest GRI Standards Certified Training Program:
PART I – Introduction and background
- Sustainable development
- Sustainability Reporting and GRI
PART II – Overview of the GRI Standards
- Introduction to GRI Standards
- Structure of GRI Standards
- How to use the GRI Standards
- Other standards and frameworks
PART III – GRI Standards
- Universal standards (GRI 101, GRI 102, GRI 103)
- Topic-specific standards
PART IV – Start your reporting process using the GRI Standards
- Applying the Reporting Principles
- Reporting general disclosures
- Identifying material topics and boundaries
- Reporting material topics
- Reporting In accordance
- Presenting and compiling information
PART V – Additional resources
- GRI Support Suite
- Useful resources
Cristina Balan, CSR BootIQ Managing Partner, is a licensed trainer and a GRI Nominated Trainer for Romania and delivered about 200 hours of sustainability-reporting training. She is a Certified Sustainability Assurance Practitioner and was among the first Romanian sustainability reporting specialists who has been successful in a GRI exam. Cristina has an extensive experience in combined GRI and SDGs/UN Global Compact sustainability reporting, and a solid knowledge of stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment. She is part of the GRI Standards Pioneers program.
Stela Serghiuta, CSR BootIQ Senior Partner, is a licensed trainer and a GRI Nominated Trainer for Romania. She was the third Romanian specialist successful in GRI’s G4 exam. She delivered more than 150 hours of sustainability-reporting training and participated in the GRI Standards Pioneers program. Stela is highly experienced in impact assessment and stakeholder engagement, and delivered hundreds of hours of training in Bosnia, Belarus, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Turkmenistan, and Yemen.
Registration is open:
Standard fee: 890.00 euro + VAT (19%).
Early-bird registration fee (the discount applies provided payment is made at least 30 days prior to the course): 800.00 euro + VAT (19%).
Payment: By bank transfer.
Email us for details, group discounts (3+ participants) and registration: email@example.com
The fee includes:
- the two-day training and learning materials;
- GRI certification upon successful completion and full attendance;
- case studies (local and international) and presentations from experienced GRI reporters.
- a customer-centric experience;
- refreshments and lunch;
- invitation to join the CSR BootIQ network of GRI sustainability reporting practitioners;
- discounted fees in other training courses offered by CSR BootIQ;
- invitations to exclusive events organized by CSR BootIQ for the sustainability reporting community.
Training Venue: Ibis Hotel Gara de Nord.
Photographs / video
CSR BootIQ reserves the right to photograph and/or record its training sessions and participants, and to use such pictures and videos in any internal and/or external communications refferring to its trainings, such as website(s), social media channels or publications. By registering to any of CSR BootIQ trainings participants consent to such uses.